Yad Chaim Weizmann is a Community interest company. Sources of funding for Yad Chaim Weizmann are:
Additional sources of income: Donations received during visits and other contributions.
Yad Chaim Weizmann received several contributions over the years that provided assistance with the cost of maintaining the Weizmann House:
The restoration and refurbishment of the Weizmann House so that it could be opened to the public as a museum was donated by Dame Vivien Clore Duffield in memory of her father, Sir Charles Clore, in 1975.
In 1992, a garden was dedicated on the grounds of the Weizmann House in memory of Ruth and Leonard Simon of Chicago.
In 1994, a building for the Weizmann Archives was dedicated due to the generous contribution of Mrs. Ayala Zacks-Abramov in memory of her late husband, Samuel Jacob Zacks, of Toronto.
In 1998, the Ullstein Garden was dedicated in memory of the Berlin publisher Leopold Ullstein (1826-1899) and his children. The garden was established by the Axel Springer Fund from the estate of Anne and Heinz Ullstein.
In 1998, the Weizmann House was restored and preserved with the assistance of the Rothschild Foundation, and it was reopened to the public in 1999.
In 2001, it was decided to restore the presidential car, a Ford Lincoln Cosmopolitan, with a contribution by Delek Motors and Ford Motor Company. In 2003, the presidential car was returned to Yad Chaim Weizmann and it is currently in a climate-controlled display contributed by Mrs. Ayala Zacks-Abramov.
In 2002, the Garden of Remembrance of the Holocaust and Heroism was established by Maxi Librati in honor of Simone Weil.
In 2000, a hall for screening films was dedicated in the reception lobby of Yad Chaim Weizmann, in memory of Louis Raskin.