Yad Chaim Weizmann

In memoriam

General

Yad Chaim Weizmann (YCW) was established by the Government of Israel and the World Zionist Organization on June 15, 1954 as an institution to preserve the memory and heritage of Dr. Chaim Weizmann, the first President of the State of Israel.  The institution is responsible for the Weizmann Archive, which keeps all Dr. Weizmann's writings as well of tens of thousands of documents concerning his contacts with statesmen and important figures from all over the world.  Weizmann House is surrounded by the Weizmann Estate consisting of almost 50 dunams of parkland containing the graves of Dr. and Mrs. Weizmann and the Memorial Plaza with a monument by Dani Karavan in memory of Holocaust victims.

From the Media:

Survey of PR items about Weizmann House.